Yummmmm, this one was super easy to come up with! First make butter using the directions in the EDC. Then make basic loaf also from the EDC, I decided to make this one all white.
300g warm water
2 tsp yeast
20g olive oil
520g bakers flour
1) Place water, yeast and oil into bowl and mix for 6 seconds, speed 5 to emulsify.
2) Add flour and salt last, mix speed 5, 6 seconds to combine all ingredients.
3) Knead for 2 mins, interval speed, shape dough into ball and rest in baking mat for 30 mins. Turn oven to 200c to preheat.
4) Smack down dough, work into desired loaf shape and let rise for a further 20 mins.
5) Place on oiled baking tray or baking paper on oven tray and bake for approx 20- mins or until risen and golden at 200c.
6) Cut into thick slices, butter with herbed butter, wrap in foil and place back into the oven for 8-10 mins, serve and enjoy.
HERB BUTTER INGREDIENTS
2 cloves of garlic
3 sprigs of rosemary removed from the stalk
150g – 200g unsalted butter
1) Place garlic and rosemary in bowl, chop speed 7, 3 seconds.
2) Add softened butter (cut into cubes) combine speed 8, 5 seconds.