This recipe requires an oven!
June long weekend was the perfect time to get together with family & friends and what better way to enjoy each others company than with a feast of fabulous fresh local food. I prepared three delicious courses, the first was a mixed platter of local produce which featured my version of the EDC Focaccia, Savoury Oat Crackers, meats, Cheeses, Mushroom Pate, Fig & Walnut Paste, Cheese twists and Dips, this one is an old fave converted from this recipe.
500g JAP Pumpkin
1T Olive Oil
100g Danish Feta
1) Preheat oven to 180c
2) Remove skin & seeds from pumpkin and chop into cubes (2-3cm) and arrange on roasting tray (use a tray with deep sides)
3) Drizzle oil and honey over pumpkin and place into preheated oven for 45mins until tender
4) Remove from oven and leave to cool to room temperature
5) Place cooled pumpkin and oil/honey from oven tray and pine nuts into Thermomix bowl & blend Speed 7, 15 seconds
6) Add feta and mix for a further 10 seconds on Speed 7